2010. április 16., péntek

A jósnőm mondta :

" First, Friday, April 16, 2010, you are going to have an unexpected encounter, which will bring you great joy, Then, around Wednesday, April 21, 2010, you will receive a very important sum of money, which you were not expecting. I also see that you are going to become RICH! Finally, Sunday, April 25, 2010, an incredible stroke of luck such as you have never encountered will fulfill all your hopes and desires."

My dear Steierhoffer,

When you asked me to help you, I promised I would soon give you the results of my consultation. I am hurrying up to give you those precious results because those pieces of information are extremely IMPORTANT for you and your future. I hope you will take great pleasure in reading the study I have conducted for you for free.In this Detailed Study, you will find your Free Personal Horoscope and a Psychic Reading of your life, which implies a good personal mental help. IMPORTANT: It is in your personal interest to read this study until the end. In it you will discover some surprising things about yourself.

As a gift, your three lucky numbers:

The 8, the 15 and the 27

Yes, Steierhoffer, here are the many ultra positive events that will be revealed to you through my consultation, As soon as I have received your application, I will begin to act on the information you have given me. I will be frank with any information that concerns you. I will be conscious of the utmost urgency in your case: that which I have discovered about you and your future has struck me as being truly amazing. These Sensational Events of primary and exceptional importance will change your life in the coming days. I am going to reveal the first important dates that I see for you:

First, Friday, April 16, 2010, you are going to have an unexpected encounter, which will bring you great joy, Then, around Wednesday, April 21, 2010, you will receive a very important sum of money, which you were not expecting. I also see that you are going to become RICH! Finally, Sunday, April 25, 2010, an incredible stroke of luck such as you have never encountered will fulfill all your hopes and desires.

These are the first elements that I have been able to gather together for you, and because I care about you, this is reason enough to pass on the information at once. You must be ready to take advantage of all the blessings that are promised to you, and these extraordinary events. For you, Steierhoffer, it is a marvellous opportunity to take advantage of a new departure in your life, to reach and cross far horizons at this time. Finally, you will be able to live the unbelievable life of your dreams. Your dreams will have come true, and everything you had hoped for, and, if I may say so, the life you deserve.

Yes, Steierhoffer, in only a few days, (5 exactly), everything in your life is going to completely change. This is going to be a magnificent opportunity to make radical changes in your life. You already doubtless know that you are entering a crucial period in your life. But we must give thanks for these wonderful events occurring at the dates I have determined, and which I see happening to you. You are not completely satisfied with your present life, but a full life, filled with Wealth, Good Luck and Romance, can be yours for the asking. I can accurately forecast this for you and can prepare a deeply detailed chart that will enable you to access the good life and all the blessings and extraordinary events that I see happening to you.

I will then show you what your new and great life will be if you listen to me and if you decide to follow my advice. YES, Steierhoffer, I can see that your life is about to change completely in the next few days! But be careful! I am telling you, it is a hard step for you and it is possible that this important step in your life might be rather difficult to solve. You could then keep on living the same insipid life for the rest of your life without being lucky enough to see changes in your life.

If you want to enjoy this wonderful life you are dreaming of and where you will succeed, you will have to know how to turn the corner. Since I have been dealing with other people's happiness, I have come to realize that it is always very difficult to solve the important and delicate issues such as the ones you are about to face. This is why I am writing to you right now. I know you already and I know that life has not always been easy. This is why I am offering you to accept my help. My help will be quick, total and efficient.

I insist on helping you because I know that right now you are not able to face the difficulties on your own because of adverse reactions and to face them without any serious help around. You know that right now you are fragile and rather sensitive. It will be difficult for you to successfully deal on your own with the sudden arrival of those exceptional events.

Your potential of energy and your power to receive luck, your practical sense and your determination, all those things that make you unique have been undermined lately. And your real capacities are not really adapted to the important radiance that those wonderful events will give you. Without any external help, I do not think that you are able to deal correctly with this important change in your life. Without any good help, this could become catastrophic...

Moreover because of all the negative influence that you have been receiving these past few months, your natural skills to deal with things have diminished. Because of that you are not fully in possession of the power of LUCK and SUCCESS. This unlucky, negative, cosmic beam, which has victimized and weakened you, has diminished all your potential for fortune, romance and financial gain.

However, when these rewarding events present themselves, you must be completely receptive and available if you want to successfully enter into a new and wonderful existence in your near future. What will happen if you are not able to cross the narrow bridge during this important stage in your life? The first thing that you risk is that you will miss the time and opportunity to access these exceptional events, and you will not be able to take advantage of their tremendous positive power potential. Furthermore, you run the risk of going through a long, negative period in your life instead. You must understand, Steierhoffer, that the problems that can suddenly appear and darken your existence, can only worsen, and you will have neither the power, nor the energy, to confront them.

I don't want to sound overly dramatic! I don't even want to think about the things that might happen in your life if you are not wise enough to make the right decision right now. All I know is that it appears very risky for your future if you do not attempt to completely recharge your energy potential in order to infinitely increase your Lucky Life Force, Success, Happiness and Income.

You should also understand, Steierhoffer, that as the events present themselves, one can make a choice:

- On the one hand, there are those who are prepared to take advantage of every chance that is offered them in life. They have decided to cross over into this wonderful new life. These people will be amply rewarded and will receive everything they ever wanted.

- On the other hand, there are the others who will remain alone and miserable, since they either do not know how, or do not wish, to seize the chance that is being offered them.

You can rest assured, Steierhoffer, that I can and want to help you. I want you to take speedy advantage of this tremendous opportunity that is being offered to you today. I am truly concerned that you take advantage of these things that will bring you manifold rewards in the years to come. This is why I am taking this opportunity to write to you. I am only a heartbeat away, ready, and more than willing, to help you surmount the difficult obstacles at this stage in your life. I also happen to be the best person to guide you and protect you so that these important events will affect your life as smoothly as possible. They will represent for you the beginning of a new life, a wonderful life full of Joy, Luck, Love , HAPPINESS and Money!

Yes, Steierhoffer, I am involved in this mission. I have the power and I am going to succeed!

This is what I am going to do for you, Steierhoffer The first thing I want to do for you is to immediately intervene so that you can solve some serious problems that make you miserable.

1. First of all what I am going to do for you for free is to make you get a lot of money so that you can solve the most urgent issues. To do that I am going to calculate your 7 Lucky Numbers that you will be able to use when I will tell you to do so. The only thing you have to do is to use those numbers on the dates I will give you. As for me I will organize especially for you a CEREMONIAL FOR MONEY to bring luck your way. And since I foresee a big income (I clearly see the number 60,000) I feel optimistic about you and I think that you can be positive too.

2. Secondly I am going to send you FOR FREE a positive gift, the best Talisman for your immediate protection. I will charge and magnetize this talisman especially for you so that it gives you the chance to turn around your life as soon as you get it. Right away you will enjoy complete astral protection that will clear your surroundings and your mind from all the negative influence you have had recently. The second thing I can do for you Is to intervene on your behalf so that your daily life becomes and remains the Wonderful Life of your dreams.

-1. First of all, I will immediately send you my Magical Photo charged with my Special Magnetization Power. This is going to be a unique and privileged link between you, Steierhoffer, and me, between the two of us. This way, any time you feel the need, you can take the photo in your hand to establish an instant contact between ourselves, an immediate and effective connection.

2. Then, I am going to perform a study of the Road to Happiness in your Life, because, Steierhoffer, this study is a priceless and extraordinary document. Just imagine, inside you will learn about absolutely all the good things that could happen to you in the next 12 months, especially all the wonderful events that are awaiting you in this fabulous period of Happiness I have seen coming for you. As soon as I finish, I will send you your study of the Road to Happiness in your Life. In it you will discover absolutely everything you need to know to make sure that the days coming ahead are going to be the most fantastic days in your life. You will know everything you must definitely do, and everything you must not, in order to take full advantage of all the wonderful opportunities that will come your way and radically change your existence.





The study of the Road to Happiness in your Life will bring you day after day all the extremely useful information to effectively help you take advantage of your lucky days. You will thus rejoice in the amazing life that lies before you, for it is certain that these days are going to be the most wonderful days of your life.

3 . I will perform the Complete Astrological Consultation and send it as soon as I have it ready. And if you grant me your permission immediately, you will also enjoy the exceptional discount on the final bill for my services. Take this extraordinary GIFT because I truly want your HAPPINESS and I wouldn�t want a simple matter of money to come between you and all the LUCK and HAPPINESS in the brilliant life that lies ahead of you. In my Complete Astrological Consultation you will also find the priceless information you will need to fulfil your amazing life, where everything will go the way you want. In it you will find my most valuable advice and my secret instructions.

Due to the very distinct vision I had of your life during the sudden revelation I spoke about earlier in this letter, I will be able to indicate precisely and in great detail the exact route you must follow to head straight into this immense HAPPINESS that is reserved for you, to this coveted FORTUNE that should rightfully be yours. Yes, you heard me: FORTUNE, for I have seen just as clearly that you can become rich, very rich; this I have seen very, very distinctly!

In my Complete Astrological Consultation

I am going to reveal how certain planets influence your state of mind and your mood. I will show you all the things that make you a unique person like no one else. I will tell you how these planets determine your favorable moments, the peaks of your luck, your encounters and your relationships with others.

I will reveal to you what the other people and those you love mean for you, what they really think of you, what effects you cause on themselves and in your ambience, and what is your sensitivity. Expect to hear surprising revelations about yourself, about your personality and the people surrounding you

I will make you discover your real abilities, your exact chances in life, your true potential and how to use it effectively, your secret gifts and talents, your unseen skills...

I will disclose to you the obstacles that lie within you and affect your efficiency, the barriers that keep you away from success and how to multiply your chances in everything, how to avoid obstacles, how to make delicate decisions at the best moments and how to use the maximum of what this forthcoming luck has to offer.

Yes Steierhoffer I am positive that you, too, can make excellent decisions that will guide you straight to all this HAPPINESS, LUCK and MONEY you deserve so much!

And last, I will perform for you a string of mystical ceremonials called High Protection Ceremonials which I will begin as soon as I receive your approval. These mystical ceremonials are designed to recharge all your vital forces of Luck and your energy potential. You will be able to take full advantage of the ultra-beneficial effects of the Exceptional Events that are awaiting you. You will witness the great gates of Money, luck and love opening up before you. These mystical ceremonials will bring you, day after day, the essential elements you need so that your everyday life becomes and always remains the Amazing Life that's coming to you, the amazing existence you deserve.

To you, this is going to be a beneficial Occult Action, a permanent formidable ACTION that will multiply a thousand fold your energy potential and boost your vital forces of luck, success, happiness and Money.

Starting with this very day, without any reservations, I will dedicate myself to establishing and maintaining GREAT HAPPINESS in your life. I am looking forward to receiving your letter of gratitude, adding up to the other testimonials such as the ones you will find in the appendix to this letter. I am so happy to think that you are about to step up into a new exceptional existence, if only you make the right decisions today! Yes, , I promise you, I will have you permanently under my high protection and if you confide in me and follow the words of Wisdom I am going to impart on you regularly each week, LUCK, LOVE and MONEY will come barging into your life and never, ever leave.

This decisive turning point is like an enormous door that will open up towards a better world. Today, I can see that you are very weak to swing it open all by yourself and walk through to find the Treasures that the future has in store for you. But together, you, Steierhoffer, with your faith, and me, with my skills and experience, together we can open up this door very easily. We are going to swing it open together to discover a new world, a world so amazing you simply cannot imagine now...

This is what awaits you if you walk through this open door. As much as your future is going to be impoverished and grim if you don�t walk through this door, as much it is going to be rich and brilliant if you are able to open it. As soon as you burst through to the other side, an entirely new life will be offered to you, the amazing life that you deserve:

No more Money problems, no more bills piling up on your desk, no more debts. Instead, you can have all the money you need and even more (I saw that substantial amount coming to you...) Not to feel lonely and despaired any more but on the contrary to feel surrounded by Friendship and Love, to have somebody close by, someone to talk to, someone to rely on and who loves you, Not to be a victim of shyness and timidity any more but on the contrary to be confident again, to be aware of your radiance, your charm and your confidence, Not to doubt yourself and your future but on the contrary to have faith and confidence in better days,

You will see a bright future ahead, which will make you feel confident, happy and hopeful,

You will see for yourself the truth in the sayings: money attracts money, luck attracts luck and love attracts love. Yes, Steierhoffer, the more you are with luck, the more luck will come your way. The more money you have the more you will get. And the more love you have the more you will get. This is the way of the world and this is how I predict your new life will be like. Yes, Steierhoffer, if you really turn the corner in good conditions, believe me, your life will be completely different from the one you have now.

It is now that you need to do something.

YES, you need to act now if you want your life to change, if you want money to fulfill your dreams, if you want to feel attractive and confident, if you want to keep on being with luck and live a different life from the one you have now.

This is the reason why I am telling you to act now and complete the help form for a Wonderful Life (the wonderful life that you deserve) and return it to me today. This is very important for you and your future! Indeed:

I will need to take the time to calculate your 7 Lucky Numbers, I will need some time to prepare your Talisman for Instant Protection, I will need time to magnetize my Magical Picture especially for you, I will also need some time to prepare the Ceremonials for High Protection. - and I will also need time to complete the study of your Road to Happiness in your Life as well as the Complete Astrological� Consultation I am preparing for you.

Above all, Steierhoffer, grant me your permission now, without delay.

Time flies fast and it would be such a pity if you werent in the best shape to overcome this crucial turning point beyond which lie the wonderful events your future has in store for you. I am counting on you, and as I wait for your answer, please accept the assurances of my deepest friendship. From all my heart, I am with you

Your devoted friend,

Sara Freder





P.S.: Nothing can stop you now from taking charge of these wonderful, lucky opportunities. But it is up to you to say yes right now to this exceptional offer I am making to you today. You will know how to recognize and seize the opportunities arising before you. You already know that I will indicate all of this very precisely in my Complete Astro-Psychic Consultation and in the study of the Road to Happiness in your Life.

In fact, I will say it again:

My Complete Astrological Consultation and the study of the Road to Happiness in your Life are going to become two formidable tools that will lead you straight into this Marvelous Existence that you deserve. This is going to be a decisive moment in your life, as you will get to know everything about your most pressing needs: Money, Feelings, Work, Leisure, Love, etc...

I am going to bring light into all these things of life that matter so much to you. Just imagine what your life would be like if you could know ahead about all the positive events that are going to befall you. You would never make the same mistakes again and you would know how to draw luck to your side. If indeed you wish your life to change, if you truly desire all these wonderful events I have envisioned happening to you, don�t wait for another instant, order now the study of the Road to Happiness in your Life and the Complete Astrological Consultation by filling in the order form for an Amazing Life.



Nincsenek megjegyzések: